We are looking for someone who is truly hungry to lead development of an application at an extremely high capacity.
If you just want a simple job that pays you a lot, please move on. If you want to build, experiment, try new things, and iterate rapidly with an extremely high standard, we'd love to talk to you. We want you to join our team as a developer who has the potential to lead.
We're at a stage where you and your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of our product. For the right person, we're ready to compensate you in cash, stock options and benefits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
● 5 plus years of experience architecting enterprise scale mobile or web solutions
● 5 plus years of experience in developing APIs, web services
● 3 plus years of designing and deploying applications to Amazon Web Services
● Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
● Experience with automated testing for mobile and web platforms
● Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
● Familiarity with GitHub, JIRA, Trello, New Relic Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
● 3 plus years of mobile development experience on iOS and Android platforms.
● 3 plus years in Relational and NoSQL databases
● 3 plus years of advanced practice of Agile development methodologies
What we're looking for:
1. Someone who wants to build the best product that they can possibly build and doesn't like settling for anything less.
2. Someone who can pick up any programming language with relative ease.
3. Someone who cares about developing and building products at a very high level.
4. Someone who absolutely loves coding and solving problems.
5. Someone who can demonstrate that they can work at high level or has the potential to achieve that in a short period of time.
6. Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to build a rock-star team.
Salary: up to $150,000 (starting) for the right qualified candidate
Stock Options: Negotiable
Health & Dental
Job Type: Full-time
Working with and building a rock-star team.
● Tech Startup: 2 years (Preferred)
● Full Stack Web Development: 4 years (Required)
● Bachelor's (Required)
● Los Angeles, CA (Required)
● United States (Required)
● Health insurance
● Dental insurance
● Paid time off
Email your resume to: jobs@FAV.LIVE
Copyright © FAV Live - All Rights Reserved.